Whether you have your own question or hypothesis that you wish to answer, or you are unsure how to use data you already have, Ausvet can help to reach scientifically robust outcomes. Ausvet offers training workshops, masterclasses and one-on-one support packages to new or established researchers embarking on population level investigations. The right advice and epidemiological support can ensure rigour, veracity and validity, and support research outcomes that create a positive contribution to science and society.
Our highly qualified consultancy team at Ausvet have published peer-reviewed articles spanning livestock health and production, aquaculture, anti-microbial usage and resistance, wildlife health, companion animal health, virology, parasitology, genomics, diagnostic test validation and surveillance, in studies based across five continents. From question formulation to publication, or any parts in between, our aim is to help individuals and organisations to achieve their research goals by offering comprehensive one-on-one solutions and support.
Ausvet’s team will take time to understand your unique needs and objectives. Our initial consultation process allows us to gain valuable insights into your goals, challenges, and expectations. Based on this understanding, we will match you with the most suitable consultant, ensuring alignment with your requirements and working style. Our scheduling flexibility enables us to accommodate your work and life commitments, offering flexible online and in-person consultations (based on your location).
- Design, Publish, Code Workshops
- Study design
- Data analysis
- Coding help/optimisation (R)
- Genomic software and bioinformatics
- GIS training
- Writing for publication
- assessing diagnostic test accuracy and reliability
- analysing data on the occurrence of cancers in a canine population study
- worked with companies on clinical trial study design for feedlot interventions
- assisted DVM students in planning their approach to data analysis for their dissertations on a wide range of clinical and production topics in a range of species